Composer : Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, Henry Charles Litolff, Robert Schumann, Johann Strauss II
Performer : Shura Cherkassky
Conductor : Leopold Ludwig, Clemens Krauss, Adrian Boult
Ensemble : Berliner Philharmoniker, Berliner Philharmoniker, London Philharmonic Orchestra

Label : Polygram
Lossless + Cover
Not my rip

Tracklist :

CD 1 :

Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
Piano Concerto No.1, Op.23
Piano Concerto No.2, Op.44

Henry Charles Litolff
Scherzo (from Concerto symphonique, Op.102)

CD 2 :

Robert Schumann
Symphonic Etudes
Kreisleriana

Johann Strauss
Arabesques On ''An Der Schonen, Blauen Donau

Johann Strauss/Godowsky
Wein Weib und Gesang

Link in comment

4 comments:

  1. http://adf.ly/eABuI
    http://adf.ly/eABw1

    Pass : pippo9

    ReplyDelete
    Replies


    1. tHOSE links above aren't working, such a shame!!! Anyway, I already downloaded the full working albums and I will share this to you guys cause.. why not right? These albums ars so great!


      CLICK HERE TO download all of THE FULL ALBUMs

      CLICK HERE TO download all of THE FULL ALBUMs


      ALL SONGS ARE INCLUDED SO HAVE FUN GUYS!!!

      Delete
  2. Hi, there's something wrong with the 1st part of this album. I can import it to my MEGA account, but i can't download it to my computer. And i've tried download it directly to my computer and it always shows the same error: "Temporary error, retrying". The 2nd part is ok. Could you help me? Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes, my Mega acc limit bandwidth. Please try again late !

      Delete