Label : Naxos
Lossless + Cover
Not my rip

Tracklist :

1. Curtis - Torna a Surriento (Come Back to Sorrento)
2. Geehl - For dig allen (For You Alone)
3. Schrader - Sommarnatt (Summer Night)
4. Leoncavallo - Mattinata 
5. Toselli - Serenata 
6. Arthur- I dag (Today)
7. Elgar - Violer (Salut d'amour)
8. Traditional - Tantis serenad 
9. Curtis - Carmela
10. Ball - Bliv min, sa ar varlden min (Love Me and the World is Mine)
11. Astrom - I lyckans tempelgard (In the Sanctuary of Happiness)
12. Tornquist - O milda sang (O Sweet Song)
13. Traditional - Varfor alska jag (Why Do I Love?)
14. Bickvor - Min sommarmelodi (My Summer Tune)
15. Traditional - Svarta ogon (Dark Eyes)
16. Bode - Min langtan ar du (You Are My Yearning)
17. Handberg-Jorgensen - Klowens tango (Klovnens tango)
18. Kaper - Ninon
19. Gyldmark - Gitarren klingar (Guitar Sounds)
20. Perez-Freire - Ay, ay, ay
21. Caruso - Ungdomsdrommar (Dreams of Long Ago)
22. Traditional - Sommargladje (Summer Joy)
23. Dresser - Barndomshemmet (On the Banks of the Wabash) 

Jussi Bjorling - tenor

Link in comment

1 comments: