Label : Chandos
Lossless + Cover
Not my rip (Thanks to original releaser - camar1lla)

Tracklist :

Serge Rachmaninov (1873 - 1943)
At the gates of the holy cloister.
Nothing shall I say to you.
Again you are bestirred, my heart.
April! A festive day in the spring.
Dusk was falling.
Song of the disenchanted.
The flower died
Do you remember the evening?
O, no, I beg you, do not leave, Op. 4 No. 1
Morning, Op. 4 No. 2
In the silence of the secret night, Op. 4 No. 3
Sing not, O lovely one, Op. 4 No. 4
Oh, my field, Op. 4 No. 5
It wasn`t long ago, my friend, Op. 4 No. 6
Water lily, Op. 8 No. 1
My child, your beauty is that of a flower, Op. 8 No. 2
Thoughts, reflections, Op. 8 No. 3
I fell in love, to my sorrow, Op. 8 No. 4
A dream, Op. 8 No. 5
Prayer, Op. 8 No. 6
I await you, Op.14 No. 1
Small island, Op.14 No. 2
How fleeting is delight in love, Op.14 No. 3
I was with her, Op.14 No. 4
Summer nights Op.14 No. 5
You are so loved by all, Op.14 No. 6
Do not believe me, friend, Op.14 No. 7
Oh, do not grieve, Op.14 No. 8
She is as beautiful as midday, Op.14 No. 9
In my soul, Op.14 No.10
Spring torrents, Op.14 No.11
It is time, Op.14 No.12

Joan Rodgers- soprano, Maria Popescu - contralto
Alexandre Naoumenko - tenor, Sergei Leiferkus - baritone
Howard Shelley - piano

Link in comment

2 comments: