Label : Marston
Lossless + Cover
Not my rip (Source : pan.baidu)

Tracklist :

Frédéric Chopin
Polonaise in E-flat Minor, Op. 26, No. 2
Nocturne in C Minor, Op. 48, No. 1
Scherzo No. 2 in B-flat Minor, Op. 31
Waltz in A-flat, Op. 69, No. 1

Franz Liszt
Legende No. 2, “St. Francois de Paule marchant sur les flots”
Hungarian Rhapsody No. 11

Paganini/Liszt
Etude No. 5 in E, “La Chasse”

Claude Debussy
Le vent dans la plaine (No. 3 from Preludes, Book I)
es collines d’Anacapri (No. 5 from Preludes, Book I)
La fille aux cheveux de lin (No. 8 from Preludes, Book I)
La serenade interrompue (No. 9 from Preludes, Book I)
La cathédrale engloutie (No. 10 from Preludes, Book I)
La danse de Puck (No. 11 from Preludes, Book I)
Minstrels (No. 12 from Preludes, Book I)
Feux d’artifice (No. 12 from Preludes, Book II)

Marcel Ciampi
Etude in B Minor

Marcel Ciampi - piano

Link in comment

2 comments:

  1. Some of the most extraordinary Liszt playing I have ever heard!

    ReplyDelete